Who knew way back then that the Club would be what it is now?
Regardless of retirement status or age, whether you worked for Tigers for a year or a lifetime; part time or full time; whether you took a job with FedEx at the time or the merger or not…..all former Tigers are part of the Tiger family and we’d love for you to join the club!
Member dues are only $15 per year. All spouses and family members of former Flying Tigers are welcome to join. Club membership is open to any and all persons who at any time from July 1945 to August 1989 were employed by and paid a wage by any of the following companies:
- The Flying Tiger Line Inc.
- Tiger International
- Tiger Federal Credit Union
- Tiger Air
Check the Membership Roster for your membership expiration date.
Apply For New Membership
Renew Existing Membership
Update your Contact information
- The Club Conducts an Annual Dinner Meeting in the first quarter of each year (Elections and Social)
- The Club conducts an annual Luncheon Meeting in the last quarter of each year (Social)
- Regular newsletters sent out to members
Serve on one of Club committees:
- Board Member